WHAT WE LOVE:
This gorgeous terrace is located just footsteps from Woollahra’s fashionable Queen Street Village. Beautifully renovated throughout the home offers a great mix of spaces in which to relax, with a gorgeous courtyard offering the perfect setting for alfresco dinners.
Enjoy a spot of lunch at nearby LUXE and spend the afternoon strolling through the boutiques. Or, for some more serious shopping hit the shops at nearby Westfield Bondi Junction.
If you happen to visit on a Saturday, be sure to check out the Paddington Markets, just a 5-minute walk away.
Meander through Centennial Park at the end of the street, or hop on a bus to nearby Bondi Beach for a day in the sun.
1 king, 2 singles 1 queen
- 4th bedroom available by negotiation
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
FAB FEATURES FILE:
- 1 x Car parking
- Living room x 2
- Dining room seats 8
- Gas stove
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.