WHAT WE LOVE
Set on the banks of the Lane Cove River and Tambourine Bay in Sydney’s Lower North Shore, this magnificent home offers exquisite 180 degree water views. Spread across three levels, there’s plenty of space to accommodate the large family with expansive living areas, view-swept terraces and a sun-bathed alfresco area complete with a swimming pool.
Get out on the water with the home offering direct access to the foreshore. There’s kayaks to go exploring in and fishing equipment if you fancy throwing in a line. Or, why not set off on one of the stunning foreshore walking trails in your surrounds.
Relax on the terrace and take in the breathtaking views and stunning sunsets across the harbour. Spend cosy evenings in the fireside lounge.
Located just 8km from Sydney’s CBD, the home is a quick ferry trip from the Longueville Wharf into Circular Quay if you want to get out and explore Sydney’s key attractions.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed with ensuite
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 3: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 4: 1 x King Single & 1 x Trundle bed
Bed 5: 1 x Queen bed
Downstairs self-contained apartment with kitchen features:
2 x King Singles, 1 x Trundle, 1 x Double Bed
Max 14 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 2 x Parking Spaces (Garage & Driveway)
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Access to water
- Pinball machines
- Ping pong table
- Pool table
- Ceiling fans
- Free wifi
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.