WHAT WE LOVE
Ideal for a large group or family, this six bedroom home offers complete luxury backdropped by sublime harbour views. Choose between multiple living spaces to relax and dine in. Spend lazy days reclining poolside, work it in the home gym or indulge in some time out in the steam room.
Challenge the gang to a game of table tennis or snooker. There’s also a level backyard that offers plenty of space for the kids to roam. Enjoy adults only afternoon aperitifs on the verandah and wintery evenings by the fireplaces.
Find pedestrian access from the street down to safe harbour swimming cove, Parsley Bay. There’s a children’s playground to discover too and a kiosk for when the kids scream for ice-cream! Head to nearby Watsons Bay for fish and chips by the beach or savour the postcard views with some freshly shucked oysters and a bottle of bubbles at the iconic Doyle’s.
There's also stunning scenic clifftop walks to explore. Do a round trip to the lighthouse, stopping off at The Grumpy Baker for one of their famous cheese sticks!
A truly stunning Sydney home. You may never want to leave.
- Pool is not heated
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bed 1: 1 x Double bed
Bed 2: 1 x Double bed
Bed 3: 1 x Double bed
Bed 4: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 5: 1 x King bed
Bed 6: 2 x Single beds
Max 12 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 2 x Parking (Garage)
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Billiards table
- Table tennis table
- Harbour views
- Free Wifi
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine/dryer
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.