WHAT WE LOVE
Sit and soak up the glorious harbour views from your balcony at this incredible waterfront One -bedroom apartment. Set in a prestigious beachside street, the property enjoys an enviable top floor position in a boutique Art Deco block.
Panoramic views of the bay below and across to Sydney’s CBD, Harbour Bridge, New Year’s Eve fireworks and all the way to Manly enhance this glittering jewel of private sanctuary. The architecturally-designed apartment features open-plan living, dining and kitchen, which open on to a brilliant alfresco patio perfect for summer BBQs. Gourmet kitchen with wide oven and banquet-style table seats 10, so you’ll have plenty of space to entertain dinner guests.
Start your day with a stroll 250m down the road to Parsley Bay Beach; and during the week explore nearby Kutti Beach, Gibson’s Beach and the harbour foreshore walks. Nearby 325 Bus takes you through Sydney’s CBD to Walsh’s Bay, where you’ll find Sydney Dance Company, Theatre Company and famous Bangarra Dance Theatre.
Wander 10 minutes up Hopetoun Avenue to Watson’s Bay and dining institution Doyle’s, famous for its fresh seafood. Be sure to make a reservation in advance. Here you’ll also find the Watson’s Bay Wharf handy for jetting over the bay to Manly for shopping and beach time, or cruising straight into Circular Quay passing the Opera House en route.
- Stairs to apartment
- Second floor up
- No parking
- No pets
- Washing machine and dryer in cupboard
- Clever design for hanging clothes
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Stunning Sydney Harbour views
- Retractable awning
- Gourmet kitchen with wide oven
- Pop-up TV from kitchen bench
- 10-seater Dining
- Alfresco balcony
- Bathroom, kitchen & laundry amenities
- All linen & towels
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.