WHAT WE LOVE
Located in Vaucluse’s most prestigious harbourside enclave, this Hamptons inspired 5 bedroom residence offers relaxed resort-style living only meters from Vaucluse bay. This impressive home provides a sanctuary of elegance and refined luxury with expansive interiors, high ceilings, sandstone accents and the finest of furnishings and finishes.
The European inspired kitchen is perfect for relaxed entertaining with an open plan layout, informal dining area and a seamless connection to the outdoors with dual access bifold doors. Limestone benchtops and superior Gaggenau appliances add to the classic, yet luxurious charm of this family hub. The elevated dining room connects to the grand living room which is a triumph in style and sophistication with 6 meter high ceilings, a huge sandstone fireplace and bifold doors which flow out to a sundrenched terrace and north-facing private garden. The master bedroom is spacious and enjoys a north-facing balcony, walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite. A further 4 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and 3 more opulently appointed bathrooms provide a comfortable sanctuary for every member of the family. Adding to the resort-style feel of this impeccable residence are the spacious media room, library, private study and integrated audio system.
Set in a picture-perfect location, this family home is located opposite Vaucluse Bay, an easy stroll to Neilson Park, Parsley bay and the manicured gardens of the iconic Vaucluse House. The suburb of Vaucluse is where all of Sydney – beachy, urban, multicultural, sophisticated – is reflected in one region. This prestigious suburb is nestled in the Eastern Suburbs with easy access to Sydney CBD, Sydney Opera House and the iconic Bondi Beach.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Elegant family home in Vaucluse's most prestigious harbourside enclave- Impressive formal living room and enormous dining room
- Sundrenched terrace and private garden- Master bedroom with stylish ensuite, walk-in robe & balcony- 3-4 additional bedrooms with built-ins plus 3 luxury bathrooms- Stunning family kitchen/ breakfast room with Gaggenau appliances- Private study, library, large media room- Zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Integrated audio system- American oak floorboards- Dual street entry - ample parking off Wentworth Road- An exclusive address offering a superb harbourside lifestyle
- Opposite Vaucluse Bay
Bed 1: 1x King
Bed 2: 1x Queen
Bed 3: 1x Queen
Bed 4: 2x Single Bed
Bed 5: 1 x Double
Max People: 10
4 x Bathroom
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport 13.1km
Vaucluse House 260m
Bondi Beach 6km
Sydney Opera House 10km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.