What we Love
This modern One bedroom House with the large living area on 9 acres with a beautiful English Garden setting. With sheep, alpacas and chickens. Two vineyards located directly opposite our farm. Make sure to bring your camera for picture perfect with Native wallabies (small kangaroos) here!
Modern 1 bedroom house with Queen size bed and side tables. Pull out single sofa bed in lounge room. For guests above 3 people, 3 single mattresses are available (to lay on the floor). PORTA COT with baby blanket available. (please advise if required). En-suite with large shower. Extra toilet & sink is located on the front verandah (attached to the building). The Very large living area with Flat Screen TV. Kitchen with cooking/eating utensils. Wireless Internet available.We can provide a lovely cooked dinner and cooked breakfast and can provide details.
There are two houses on the property (approx. 30m apart). Your farm stay is at the lovely cottage which is approximately 30 metres from our house where we live.
Garden areas are open to walk around. The host must be with you if you want to enter the farmland but you are welcome to walk around the home garden areas front and back. Usually, the animals (especially the Alpacas) will come to the fence to greet you.
1 Bedroom x 1 queen
Common space x 4 singles,1 sofa bed
Max of 6 guests
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.