WHAT WE LOVE
Occupying one of Sydney’s most celebrated coastlines, this residence embodies luxury, style and comfort with modern interiors and beautiful ocean views. Set out over three magnificent levels which have been flawlessly finished, Tama Beach Views is light, bright and extremely spacious.
The galley style kitchen features stone benchtops, quality Miele appliances and an informal lounge for the whole family to enjoy. Bifold doors create a seamless connection to the leafy, sundrenched courtyard which features a dining table and integrated BBQ, the perfect space for the family to embrace summer living. The stunning master suite is huge and features a private balcony, large walk-in wardrobe, marble ensuite and stunning ocean views. Two further generous double bedrooms enjoy built-in wardrobes and the second also enjoys views over Bondi. Three deluxe bathrooms embody a feeling of style and luxury with full marble tiling and underfloor heating. The peaceful beach surrounds and spacious interiors create an uplifting sense of serenity and privacy, making this the perfect home for your next beach holiday.
Perched on the coastline and positioned along the world-renowned Bondi to Bronte Coastal Walk, Tama Beach Views offers a chance to fully embrace the celebrated beach lifestyle Sydney is famous for. Nestled between two of Sydney’s most famous beaches, you’ll be spoiled for choice with Tamarama Beach only moments from your front door and the famous Bondi Beach a short 800m stroll.
FAB FEATURES FILE
-Stunning ocean and coastline views
-Spacious, modern and luxuriously finished
-Set over three magnificent levels
-Sun-drenched rear courtyard with integrated BBQ
-Two generous double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
-Stunning master suite with ocean views
-Formal and informal living areas
-Fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances
-Deluxe full marble bathrooms
-Air conditioning and underfloor heating
-Double lock-up garage
-Moments to beaches, cafes and restaurants
Bed 1: 1x King
Bed 2: 1x Queen
Bed 3: 2 x Single
Max People: 6
3 x Bathroom
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport 12km
Darling Harbour 8km
Sydney Opera House 8.9km
Harbour Bridge 9.3km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.