WHAT WE LOVE
In the heart of Surry Hills in a quiet one-way street, this centrally located two-bedroom apartment puts you at walking distance to Crown Street with its vibrant café, restaurant and pub scene; and a stone’s throw from Central Station and the city centre.
When you feel like staying in with wine and a movie, you’ll find cooking a breeze in the well-equipped kitchen. Each bedroom has its own ensuite so there’s no need for a shower schedule.
Wake up to sensational coffee at one of Sydney’s best cafes at nearby Single Origin Roasters 100m from your door. Spend an entire day exploring Surry Hill’s vintage shops and boutique store like Zoo Emporium ; and stop for a snack and people watching at Kawa café.
When evening comes, head towards bustling Oxford Street 10 mins walk away, and hop from one hip bar to another, including local spots Shady Pines Saloon and Pocket Bar. If live music is more your jam, then make sure you check out nearby Oxford Art Factory.
- There may be building work going on over the road at Sharpies.
- Second-floor apartment
- No pantry
- No pets
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Flatscreen TV
- Bathroom, kitchen & laundry amenities
- All linen & towels