WHAT WE LOVE
Positioned in the heart of Brisbane’s cultural precinct, this luxurious two-bedroom apartment has views and a rooftop terrace unrivalled in the thriving metropolis. After a big day visiting iconic sights virtually on your doorstep (like Southbank, Queensland Museum and Gallery of Modern Art), hop in the lift and be transported to a peaceful paradise featuring pool, sunbeds, open-air bars, alfresco dining and gardens.
When you want a quick and convenient bite to eat, head to the ground floor for wood-fired pizza at Julius Pizzeria. For delicious breakfast and coffee, walk down Grey Street and head to The Roastery Café near Musgrave Park.
Once you’ve explored all that Southbank has to offer, stroll over Victoria Bridge into Brisbane’s CBD for some shopping at the Queen Street Mall; try your luck at the Treasury Casino or unwind with a picnic at the Botanic Gardens.
Boasting the best residents rooftop facilities in Brisbane by far, this truly is luxury living within 1Km from the Brisbane CBD.
- Pets are allowed
- Unlimited WIFI
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Special Offer:10% discount if you successfully recommend your family and friends.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
FAB FEATURES FILE
Rooftop Shared Pool
Rooftop terrace with open-air bar, sunbeds, BBQ area with multiple lounges and seating spaces.
Stunning river and city views
Yoga and relaxation deck
1x Car space
Indoor and outdoor gym
Fully ducted air-conditioning
Bathroom, kitchen & laundry amenities
All linen & towels
1 Bed x 1 Queen Bed
2 Bed x 1 Queen Bed
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.