WHAT WE LOVE
In an exclusive seaside setting just steps from Sydney’s famous coastal walk, Seascape is a luxury waterfront residence that offers a truly magical coastal escape. By day enjoy the sweeping panoramas from every angle, and by night be soothed by the sound of the waves washing.
Spread across three levels, this luxury home comes complete with secure garaging and a laundry on the lower level. All bedrooms and two bathrooms are set on the middle level, with a living area leading out to the pool terrace. But it’s the top level, that will truly take your breath away! Here you’ll find the spacious living, dining and kitchen domain wrapped in sunny view-swept ocean decks.
Absorb the best of this spectacular location, with the famous coastal walk to Bondi literally steps from your door. The glamorous Wylies Baths rock pool and the surf at Coogee Beach beckon a little further along the way, as do Coogee’s collection of cafes for brunch stops.
If you happen to be enjoying this magical location over the festive season, there’s space to enjoy the Christmas feast in or outdoors. Plus, you’ll have a prime viewing platform as the skies over Coogee light up with the New Year’s Eve Fireworks Spectacular!
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 3: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 4: 1 x Queen bed
Max 8 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
2 x Car parking
Air-conditioning (upstairs only)
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Wylie’s Baths – 700m
Coogee Beach – 1.2km
Westfield Eastgardens – 4.7km
Sydney Airport – 11.5km
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.