WHAT WE LOVE
Filled with light and sea breeze, this three-bedroom apartment offers an ultra chic coastal getaway, just 550m from the sandy shores of Coogee Beach.
Enjoy the private and expansive outlooks across Coogee from the sunny terrace, complete with a BBQ. Cook in the provincial style kitchen equipped with Smeg gas appliances and choose between indoor or outdoor dining settings to suit the occasion.
Two of the three bedrooms feature a shared balcony, with the master including an ensuite. A freestanding bath adds plenty of glamour to the luxury bathroom, perfect for a nice relaxing soak after a busy day exploring.
Coogee’s coastal playground awaits on the doorstep. Go in quest of one of the many vibrant cafes lining Coogee Bay Road and the surrounding streets. Spend a day relaxing on the promenades of Wylie’s Baths rock pool or frolic in the waves down by the beach. Don your trainers and venture out on the famous coastal walk stretching all the way to Bondi. Watch the sun go down from the Pavilion rooftop, Aperol Spritz in hand.
At days end, you’ll love retreating to your very own Coogee hideaway.
Please note the furniture is different to that in the images displayed but is equally as stylish.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 3: 2 x Single beds
Max 6 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport – 7.6km
Sydney CBD – 8.5km
Coogee Beach – 550m
Wylie’s Baths – 650m
Westfield Eastgardens – 4.5km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However, we note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
- Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
- Public Holidays
- Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.