WHAT WE LOVE
This three-bedroom beach house is set just moments from Clovelly’s chic cafes and only a short walk from the beach. Professionally styled, the home features an open plan design spilling out to a relaxing garden setting complete with level lawns and a BBQ.
Two bedrooms feature queen beds, with the loft bedroom offering comfy accommodation for singles. Cook in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy a meal at the indoor or outdoor dining setting. Find solace in the reading nook or kick back in the lounge.
Positioned right next to a few Clovelly faves, there’s TopHat Coffee Merchants a few doors down and Out of the Blue over the road where you’ll find the best burg’s in the East! Dine at one of Clovelly’s chic sidewalk cafes or opt for some quality pub fare at the Clovelly Hotel.
Stroll down to the beach with your snorkels in toe and go on an underwater fish spotting adventure. Or go beach hopping along the coastal walk with links to Bronte and Tamarama in one direction and Gordons Bay and Coogee in the other.
Within a walk of everything, no car is needed here. If you want to go exploring, hop on one of the buses to Bondi Junction or the city a few steps away.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 3: 3 x Single beds (can convert to 1 x king and 1 x single)
Max 7 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
Outdoor dining setting
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport – 9.5km
Clovelly Hotel – 700m
Clovelly Beach – 900m
Out of the Blue – 70m
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However, we note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
- Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
- Public Holidays
- Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.