WHAT WE LOVE
Delightfully spacious and light-filled living areas with mesmerising ocean views over snapper rocks this renovated townhouse in Columbia Apartments is a brilliant opportunity in the heart of Rainbow Bay.
Columbia Apartments consists of the tower of 44 apartments & 8 townhouses & has long been a highly sought after beachfront investment and lifestyle. The convenience and layout of the townhouses are in high demand with internal underground access from the car park right up into the living/kitchen area.
Having undergone a lovely renovation with new laminate floorboards, freshly painted, fresh new bathroom & a refurbished kitchen, this townhouse is sure to attract a strong holiday return.
Most highly sought after Holiday buildings in Rainbow Bay and very proud to say that we have many return guests every year allowing their occupancy rate to stand out amongst the rest.
Rainbow Bay is the home of very desirable surf breaks that people travel from all over the world to experience. It is the home of the Quicksilver Pro and is also a very popular destination for young and old to come and switch off, relax and have all they need at their fingertips.
- Extra trundle bed and fold out ideally only for children.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
-10 minutes drive to the Gold Coast Airport
-Undercover car park for extra security & convenience
-Fully furnished and newly renovated
Bed1:1 x king bed
Bed2:2 x singles + 1 x trundle + 1 x single fold out bed
2 x Bathrooms
Max of 4 guests and 2 Children
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.