WHAT WE LOVE
In a quiet leafy street beside Queens Park, this lovely four-bedroom family home is conveniently set within walking distance to Bondi Junction and less than 10 minutes drive to nearby Bronte, Tamarama and Bondi beaches. Featuring high ceilings, open-plan living, dining and kitchen, generous bedrooms and views of Queens Park, this home is the perfect spot to retreat after a long day at the park or beach.
With a huge enclosed outdoor patio and deck as well as two large living areas and billiards table, the kids can safely run wild inside and out. Parents will be happy to disappear upstairs to their own living area to watch a movie. Begin your mornings with a walk across Queens Park stopping for coffee at the Shed, while the kids check out the playground next door. Plan for some shopping after lunch at the retail heaven that is Westfield Bondi Junction, or hop on a train to visit Sydney city’s sights.
Spend the entire day riding around Centennial Parklands, and then head back home for a delicious family cooked meal in your gourmet kitchen, complete with double oven and walk-in pantry. If you’re taking a break from the kitchen, then there are sumptuous dining options in Bondi Junction or nearby Charing Cross village. Family-run Vietnamese restaurant Uyen is bustling from open to close so make sure to book a table in advance.
- Off-street parking
- Staircase to bedrooms
- No pets
- Family friendly
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 1 x 1 King Bed
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Outdoor patio
- Alfresco dining
- Gourmet kitchen with double oven
- Walk-in pantry
- Bar fridge
- Breakfast bar
- 8 Seater dining
- Car port
- Bathroom, kitchen & laundry amenities
- All linen & towels
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.