WHAT WE LOVE
With direct pathway access to Queens Park, this designer family home offers a private retreat with soaring double height ceilings. Choose between a variety of relaxation spaces with intimate formal and alfresco dining options. You'll love the luxurious master suite with walk-in robe, private decks off two of the bedrooms and lock up garage parking doubling as a poolside cabana/ entertainment area.
Start the day with a scenic walk around the park stopping off to pick up coffee at the Queens Park Shed. If you’re travelling with kids they’ll love discovering the adjacent playground or going for a bike ride in neighbouring Centennial Park. Spend the afternoon by your sunny saltwater swimming pool and let the kids play in the private garden.
Shop til you drop at nearby shopper’s heaven Westfield Bondi Junction, just a 5-minute walk away (accessed at the opposite end of the street to Queens Park), or catch a flick on the big screen at Event Cinemas. Hop on a train at Bondi Junction Station to see the sights of the city. You’re also an easy 20-minute walk or short 5-minute drive to Bondi or Bronte beaches for a day of fun in the sun.
After a day exploring enjoy a luxurious long soak in the spa bath. If dining out is on the agenda take your pick of delectable Charing Cross eateries around the corner. Or opt for a BBQ at home, then grab yourself a good book and get comfy by the Jetmaster fireplace.
- There is a bathroom downstairs but all bedrooms are upstairs
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.