WHAT WE LOVE
Located for a lifestyle of convenience, this impressive one-bedroom apartment is located in the prestigious "Richmont" building in Pyrmont. The apartment boasts sophisticated apartment living, capturing the essence of inner-city living, plus providing access to Sydney's best dining and nightlife.You will have full use of the resort facilities which include an indoor heated pool, cardio gym and weights gym, on-site management and 24/7 security.
This spacious apartment benefits from an open-plan interior design with chic furniture and stylish decor. It enjoys an elevated position and features two balconies with a leafy outlook, an outdoor seating area and BBQ. The gourmet kitchen features modern appliances, including an integrated dishwasher, oven and cooktop, fridge/freezer and microwave. The bedroom is very spacious and features a built-in mirrored wardrobe and super-comfy queen-sized bed.
Positioned in the vibrant suburb of Pyrmont, the apartment is located moments away from the Sydney Light Rail with access to the CBD, The Star, Darling Harbour, Sydney Fish Markets, Broadway Shopping Centre and a fine selection restaurants and cafes. The use of resort facilities and a walk-to-everywhere location combine to deliver an effortless holiday or home away from home.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Open living and dining - Bright and sunny outlook- Quality well-equipped gas kitchen
- 2 balconies, outdoor seating area- Spacious bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe - Full bathroom with separate bath and shower- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Swimming pool, gymnasium and BBQ- Lifestyle location
- Parking space
- On-site management and 24/7 security.
Bed 1: 1x Queen
Bed 2: 1x Sofa Bed
Max People: 3
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport 9km
Sydney Fish Markets 600m
Darling Harbour 1.3km
Sydney Opera House 3.9km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.