WHAT WE LOVE
This beautifully styled two bedroom apartment is conveniently located in Sydney's historic suburb of Pyrmont, a bustling location for both the corporate or holiday traveler.
Positioned on the first floor of a heritage1870's terrace, the renovated apartment boasts a large well-appointed kitchen, dining/lounge area, generous bathroom with a step-down spa bath and shower, and balcony, which overlooks vibrant Harris Street. The two bedrooms are quiet, with the master featuring a comfortable king size bed and plenty of wardrobe space; the other features a king single, conveniently located on the same level as the bathroom, kitchen and dining.
Everything you need to make your stay comfortable is provided including washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, air-conditioning/heating, linen, towels and free WIFI.
With public transport at your doorstep, you can be in the Sydney CBD within 10 minutes or head there by foot over the Pyrmont Bridge. From your front door, it's just a short walk to Star City Casino, Sydney Fish Markets, and Darling Harbour as well as renowned cafes, restaurants, local pubs and two supermarkets, plus a bookstore, electric bike hire shop and multiple car share vehicles within a 100-meter radius. Public transport options include sightseeing and local buses, light rail and ferry (from Darling Harbour).
- Flight of stairs within the property
- Flight of stairs to get into the property
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Stairs in the property
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed (note: this is two king singles put together)
Bed 2: 1 x King single
Max 3 guests
1 x Bathroom
- Balcony with outside table & chairs
- In-ground spa bath
- Free wifi
- Large screen HD Smart TV
- 1 x Bath
- Laundry - washer & dryer
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.