WHAT WE LOVE
Positioned on the ground floor this stylish apartment boasts a modern interior, well-appointed kitchen, dining area, generous bathroom, large bedroom with comfortable king-sized bed and handy wardrobe space. The bedroom opens to a private deck with modern art finishes. While it is centrally located, the apartment is still quiet and private.
Everything you need to make your stay comfortable is provided including TV, dishwasher, air-conditioning/heating, laundry (washing machine and dryer), linen, towels and free WIFI.
It is conveniently located in Sydney's historic suburb of Pyrmont, a bustling location for both the corporate or holiday traveler. With public transport at your doorstep, you can be in the Sydney CBD within 10 minutes or head there by foot over the Pyrmont Bridge. From your front door, it's just a short walk to Star City Casino, Sydney Fish Markets, and Darling Harbour as well as renowned cafes, restaurants, local pubs and two supermarkets, plus a bookstore, electric bike hire shop and multiple car share vehicles within a 100-metre radius.
Public transport options include sightseeing and local buses, light rail and ferry (from Darling Harbour).
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Max 2 guests
1 x Bathroom
- 1x bathroom
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave
- Dining table & chairs
- Washer & Dryer
- 32 Inch - UHD Smart TV
- Large private deck Kitchen
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.