WHAT WE LOVE
Stylishly refurbished, this historic Paddington terrace home features a spacious, open-plan layout with library and open gas fireplace. After a busy day, retreat to the property’s perfectly-manicured entertainer's courtyard including an alfresco dining setting, outdoor BBQ and refreshing plunge pool.
The Features: Open gas fire Library - front sitting room Lounge and dining open plan Dining seating for up to 12 people Air conditioning - reverse cycling Fully-equipped marble-top kitchen with casual dining Flat screen tv Wifi DVD player 5 burner gas stove top Dishwasher Internal laundry washing machine and dryer Wooden floor boards Swimming pool Awning Alfresco dining Outdoor BBQ Double garage Main bathroom has big shower, which provides easy access for disabled visitors Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, marble-tiled ensuite, balcony and ceiling fan Queen bedroom with built-in wardrobes and balcony
This delightful home has a prestigious village setting just footsteps from Sydney’s renowned Paddington Markets with Centennial Park, Sydney Cricket Ground and Allianz Stadium all within walking distance. Wander along Oxford Street with its boutiques, cafes, delis, galleries, bookstores, renowned theatres and art-house cinemas, or drive to nearby shopping mecca Bondi Junction.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- Parking is for two smaller cars or one medium car.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Master: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed Bedroom 4: 1 x Double bed Porta cot available upon request Sleeps: 6