WHAT WE LOVE
Drenched in sunlight and sea air, this immaculately presented beach pad gives you the opportunity to embrace one of the world’s most iconic beach lifestyles. Newly renovated and lavishly appointed throughout, this 2-bedroom apartment has a clever open-plan design and benefits from direct access to the massive shared outdoor entertaining terrace.
The contemporary eat-in kitchen is well equipped for your beach-side holiday and features stone benchtops, integrated appliances and an espresso coffee machine. Both bedrooms benefit from the sleek design and feature built-in robes and stylish décor.
Situated in a prime beachside location, this gorgeous apartment is only meters from everything Bondi Beach has to offer. Cafes, restaurants and bars are only moments away and the beach is even closer! The Bondi to Bronte Coastal Walk is a must-see attraction and if you can drag yourself away from the beach, you’re only a short bus ride to the famous Bondi Westfield Shopping Precinct and Sydney’s world-famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 1 x Double bed
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 1x Off-street Parking
- Compact Work Desk
- Heated Towel Rail
- Sensor Light
- Bar Area - Smeg Coffee
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Smart Tv
- Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- Shared Garden
- Air Conditioning
•The apartment comfortably sleeps 2-3 guests however there is the bed configuration to sleep 4 in total.
Points of Interest
Sydney Airport – 13.7km
Bondi Beach – 300m
Sydney CBD & Harbour – 10km
Sydney Opera House – 9.4km
Rose Bay – 3.9km
Sydney Westfield – 8.7km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.