WHAT WE LOVE
Breathtakingly charming, this historic Neutral Bay Manor offers a rare chance to stay in one of Sydney’s finest period homes, close to all of Sydney's major attractions. Relax in the comfort of the Manor’s spacious grounds, with multiple living spaces to enjoy. Let the kids frolic in the lush landscaped gardens. Chill out in the cabana by the sparkling swimming pool. There’s even an outdoor kitchen to make prepping meals easy, as well as a banquet dining room for more formal occasions (perfect for Christmas lunch).
Located just a short stroll to Sydney's famous Harbour foreshore, it doesn't get much better than this when it comes to checking out the New Year’s Eve fireworks!
Close to all major Sydney attractions, it's just a quick 5-minute car trip to Taronga Zoo. Or enjoy a scenic ferry trip from Neutral Bay Wharf to Circular Quay where you'll be well placed to explore attractions including Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and the spectacular Harbour Bridge climb.
Stroll up to nearby Military Road where you’ll be spoilt for shops and cafes. There you’ll also find the charming Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace if you fancy catching a flick. Venture to The Greens North Sydney for some Pimms punch in the sun and a game of lawn bowls, or get on the course at the nearby Cammeray Golf Club.
A completely enchanting Sydney stay.
Bed 1: 1 x Double bed
Bed 2: 1 x Double bed
Bed 3: 1 x Double bed
Bed 4: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 5: 1 x King bed
Max 10 guests
5 bathrooms (includes 2 powder rooms)
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 3 x Parking spaces
- Banquet dining table
- Outdoor kitchen
- Swimming pool
- Free wifi
- Pedestal fans available
- Apple TV
- There is a self contained granny flat in the grounds of this home and a long term tenant lives in there. They do not have access to the main house.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.