WHAT WE LOVE
Iconic Asian and Australian architectural designed. Embodies exclusive resort style living in an expansive waterfront property. Its superb design and architectural features maximise its north facing aspect, spectacular views, and exceptional privacy. With 36m of direct waterfront, it's one of a handful of properties looking across Quakers Hat Bay with direct and easy access to the water.
The beautiful gardens filled with leafy plants, bamboo, fish pond and calm urn water feature set a tone complimented by the ancient Indian monastery door and lead into the spectacular house interior.
The pool area features with wet edge creating the sensation of almost being in the harbour. Resort style deck chairs and umbrella are in the vicinity.
Situated a few doors up from the Governor General's house in an exclusive, totally private with security gates and no overlook from street level.
It is perfect for holidays and weekend escapes as well as for photo shoots and corporate off-sites and events. We can arrange transport and catering if required.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- An optional child safe jeep can be arranged for an added extra charge. Frequent buses run close by the property and ferries are a 7-minute drive away.
- Strictly no parties unless agreed first with us.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Master Bedroom (en-suite) - 1x king size
1 Bedroom – Queen Bed
2 Bedroom – Queen Bed
3 Bedroom – Queen Bed and 4 Bunk Beds (4 x singles)
Note: All of the rooms are air-conditioned, with wardrobe and Harbour Views!!
The pool house couches can be used as beds
5 x Bathrooms plus 2 extra toilets
Max of 12 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
Separate waterfront studio pool house retreat
3 car garage
Asian-inspired meditative garden