A freshly renovated 3 bedroom house located in one of the best streets, only 3 blocks away from the sand and surf of the worldly renowned Bondi Beach. Also, only 1-minute walk to Bondi Village that includes Harris Farm markets, cafes, boutiques and restaurants its located right in the heart of Bondi.
Worldly famous Bondi Beach offers a great choice of Hipsters cafes and restaurants, trendy boutiques and a super cool Sunday market. Walk down Hall Street to immerse yourself in the Bondi bubble. Get a takeaway coffee next door at Paris Le Go, a bacon and egg roll at Birichina, a healthy middle eastern pita bread for lunch at Sababbah and some tasty Asian Fusion tapas at China Diner (or an awesome homemade pasta at A Tavola). Finish up with an amazing 'Specials board' gelato at Messina or.. if you are young, free and fabulous, or want to mingle with the locals, grab a drink at Bondi Hardware or Cafe Bikini.
- Beautifully decorated furnished property;
- Generously proportioned living, dining & kitchen with a wonderful flow of space;
- Brand new gas kitchen with dishwasher;
- Lush back garden & entertaining area with outdoor table and gas BBQ;
- Outdoor laundry room facilities;
- Large windows, polished timber floorboards throughout;
- Brand new family bathroom with combined bath/shower;
- Original features throughout with high ceilings;
- One-minute walk to multiple cafes, restaurants, Harris Farm Markets and IGA. All located just 100metres away;
- 5-minute walk to the famous Bondi Beach;
- Close walk, ride or bus up to Bondi Junction for trains or buses, 2-minute walk to 389 or 333 express bus stops;
- Capturing the absolute best of the Bondi Beach Village lifestyle.
Bedding configuration: * 1x king bed * 1x queen bed; * 2x single beds.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.