WHAT WE LOVE
Just a 10-minute walk from the Coogee beachfront this four bedroom home offers a relaxed sanctuary for your beach break complete with free wifi, laundry facilities, linen and towels. If you’re traveling with kids there’s table tennis that’s sure to excite plus a safe backyard that’ll keep four-legged friends tail-waggingly happy!
Start the day with coffee along Coogee Bay Road at your pick of café (we recommend Tropicana or Courtyard Café) before an invigorating coastal walk or dip in the sparkling ocean.
Enjoy a sundowner at the Coogee Pavilion’s popular rooftop bar and come evening cook up a BBQ and dine alfresco with your co-travellers on your private deck.
Venture into the city or shopping paradise Westfield Bondi via buses on Carrington Road just around the corner.
1 king 3 double 1 single sofabed
Max of 9 guests
- Pets considered
- $1,000 Bond
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.