WHAT WE LOVE
Just an hour’s drive from Sydney or a scenic ferry trip from Cronulla, the stylish Maple Tree House offers the ultimate getaway for family or friends.
Set over two levels, the home comprises four queen bedrooms and one kid’s bedroom. The large alfresco entertaining area backs onto Bundeena Creek and offers a mix of spots to enjoy. Spend lazy days on the outdoor lounges. Wander down to the creek and say hi to the friendly ducks.
A fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtops ensures meal prepping is easy. Fire up the BBQ for dinner. Enjoy the starry night sky as you sit by the fire pit – be sure to pack the marshmallows!
From its quiet setting the home is handily placed just a 750m walk from the beach and the Bundeena ferry wharf. Its idyllic waters are perfect for fishing, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding. With coastal walks to explore, picture perfect beaches to dip your toe in and cafes to tempt, Bundeena will have you at hello!
With the Royal National Park bordering Bundeena, there’s more than 100km of walking trails for you to enjoy. Take in the magnificent cliff-top views from the 26km Coast Track or set off on the Forest Island Loop Walk through picturesque valleys.On the first Sunday of the month discover the local art trail, when local artists and artisans open their studio doors to the public.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 3: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 4: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 5: 1 x Double bed, 1 x Single bed (bunk bed) &1 x Trundle
Max 12 guests
2 Bathrooms (no bath showers only )
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.