WHAT WE LOVE
In a waterfront street just footsteps from Malabar Beach, this brand new Walter Barda designed home offers relaxed beachside vibes reminiscent of a holiday in Hamptons. Cool off on the hot days by the swimming pool and drink in the sparking ocean views from the front deck.
Start the day with a swim at Malabar Beach or rock pool before stopping for brunch at the Malabar Beach Café (just a few metres down the road).
If you’re travelling with kids in tow there’s a playground by the beach sure to induce smiles all round. Or if it’s time to retreat from the sun the house is also equipped with a playroom featuring a PlayStation and Xbox that’s sure to keep them happy!
Offering something for everyone Malabar even boasts its own golf course (known as Randwick Golf Course) for those keen on a game. If you happen to visit during whale season Malabar boasts some of the best coastal viewing platforms to catch a glimpse of the magical creatures passing by!
Venture into the city by car (approx. 25-mins away) or hop on the bus out the front.
HOME TRUTHS *Pool is not heated but has spa that can be heated at the end of the pool *Owner will only rent the house out to a family no big groups
Bedrooms are: Bedroom 1 = 1 x king Bedroom 2 = 1 x single bedroom (with extra mattress in each room) Bedroom 3 = 1 x double bed Bedroom 4 = 1 x single bedroom (with extra mattress in each room) Bedroom 5 x 1 x single bedroom (with extra mattress in each room)
TOP 3 EXPERIENCES
1. Go for a swim at Malabar Beach 2. Play a round at Randwick Golf Course 3. Brunch at the Malabar Beach Cafe
DESCRIPTION -The main bedroom has ensuite, shower, bath, toilet, double basins -Another bathroom on the top floor with shower, bath toilet, double basins -Another toilet on ground floor off kitchen
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.