WHAT WE LOVE
Departing from Rose Bay Wharf our Luxury Super Yacht charters offer an unforgettable experience. Choose between one of two finely crafted motor yachts for functions of up to 120 guests.
Whether you’re planning a corporate function, event, birthday, wedding, New Years Eve celebration or a romantic getaway, we will cater for your every need.
Each boat offers a huge open plan design with the upper deck integrating the dining, saloon and aft deck into one ideal area for entertaining. Enjoy standing cocktails and canapés or let our chef prepare you a sumptuous buffet or a la carte meal.
Whatever the dream we can help you make it happen! Enjoy a day on Sydney Harbour sailing past icons including The Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Luna Park, Barangaroo, Darling Harbour and Fort Denison. Or head over to the Northern Beaches for a fun day of water sports. Linger a little longer and book a six day charter. Our experienced superyacht crew have intimate knowledge of hidden jewel locations up and down the East Coast.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
87’ Warren S87
Equipped to cater for functions of up to 30 guests, formal dining for 20 people or a more intimate overnight getaway for up to 8 guests.
Bed 1: King size master suite
Bed 2: Queen VIP stateroom
Bed 3: Queen VIP stateroom
Bed 4: Twin cabin
3 ensuite bathrooms
Fab Features File
- 4 x Luxurious staterooms
- TV’s & Foxtel in each cabin
- Upper & lower saloons with 2 huge TV’s & Foxtel
- Dining room with retractable sunroof
- Large aft deck for entertaining
- Sun bed
- Entertainment system
- iPad & Wifi for guest use
- Pro-jet 350 tender
- Water toys, donut, knee board, ski’s
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.