WHAT WE LOVE
Trendy is what you’ll uncover at this brand-new Soho inspired loft. An ideal find for those who like their spaces stylish, it comes with plenty of design cred. It was even a finalist in the 2018 Australian Interior Design Awards.
Exposed timber beams and high ceilings set the scene here. Enjoy open plan living with everything you need to make your stay ultra-comfy. Throw back the sliding glass doors to the Japanese-inspired courtyard and invite the air in. After a long day retreat upstairs to the plush bedroom.
Conveniently located in Sydney's historic suburb of Pyrmont, The Loft offers a great location for both the corporate or discerning traveller alike. It’s handily positioned a short walk away from some of Pyrmont’s classiest restaurants and charming pubs. From your front door walk to The Star Casino and Lyric Theatre, the Sydney Fish Markets and the attractions of Darling Harbour.
With public transport on your doorstep, you can be in the Sydney CBD within 10-minutes flat. Options include buses, light rail and the ferry (from Darling Harbour). Or enjoy the scenery and head there by foot over the Pyrmont Bridge. There’s also an electric bike hire shop and multiple car share vehicles within a 100m radius.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed
Max 2 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours