WHAT WE LOVE
Overlooking the waterways of the Nerang River, this stunning no expense spared designer home is set on a private cul-de-sac in one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive suburbs of the Isle of Sorrento. Which is set on an island with a small bridge to enter the island. Surrounded by water and facing north the aspect and light is amazing. Your home away from home is a modern architectural design house with hints of the 50s modernism period.
Set on 1000 square metres of land with a 35-metre waterfront edge the entire house looks over the water and the stunning designer pool. Lush tropical greenery and modern sculptures greet you on arrival and straight away you start to relax and feel a sense of ease and calmness. Inside, this luxurious home showcases a classic European style with unique high-class furnishings and collectables purchased from all over the world.
You’ll love the open plan living space fronted by floor-to-ceiling glass. Open up the doors and let the sea breezes in. Recline on one of the loungers on the deck or take a dip in the designer pool. An entertainer’s dream, the home features a large undercover outdoor entertaining area where you can enjoy the sublime water views. The bespoke stone-finish kitchen will delight the home chef, complete with quality European appliances.
A large formal dining area with drinks cart, chandelier lighting, and a stunning 8-seat Italian banquet table offers the perfect setting for hosting a dinner party. After dinner, retire to the formal lounge complete with furs, artwork and classic decorator items. Or head to the library to chill out and relax. TV room fitted with relaxing L shape lounge and daybed to watch the latest shows on Foxtel or listen to the surround sound through Sonos. There is a DVD player with a huge selection of DVDs perfect for movie night.
Upstairs the luxurious European inspired master bedroom suite boasts a walk-in robe, ensuite and a private balcony overlooking the gorgeous waterways. The additional bedroom suites are privately placed on the lower level, one featuring an ensuite and the other with glass sliding doors out to the tropical garden and BBQ area. For the business traveller, a large executive study awaits you, decorated in black and gold Gucci inspired décor.
The Isle of Sorrento is popular due to its short drive to Broadbeach and Southport and its central position to Surfers Paradise and the Star Casino. The Gold Coast’s largest shopping centre, Pacific Fair, is just a 7-minute drive away. For supplies head to nearby Sorrento Shopping Village where you’ll find a convenience store, chemist, bakery, restaurants, and a bottle shop.
The best part is that this is only a 5-minute drive to some of the gold coast's most stunning beaches!!
- Property has many breakables and children need to be supervised and is best suited to children over 4 and must be supervised at all times as the property is absolute waterfront and on the river.
- 2 level home: bedrooms on levels 1 & 2.
- This is strictly an adult property (no children under 4)
- No Smoking
- No pets
- $1,000 bond
- $250 weekly cleaning and linen change
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm. Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Main Bed 1: 1 x King bed (Ensuite with wardrobe and views)
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed (Ensuite with wardrobe and views)
Bed 3: 1 x Queen bed (Ensuite with Garden view)
Roll out bed (single) available on request
Max 6 guests
4 x Marble and stone bathrooms
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 2 x car garage
- 3 x bedrooms
- 4 x Bathroom (2 baths)
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Water views
- Private beach access
- Swimming pool
- Designer kitchen with Marble bench (6 metres) and seating x 6
- Electric Oven
- Stove induction
- Filtered Water system
- Wine fridge
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine
- TV room
- Sonos sound system integrated
- DVD player and Blu Ray DVDs
- Free WiFi
- Baby Grand piano/organ
- Formal Lounge room
- Formal Dining room 8 x chairs
- Library with fireplace
- Outside entertaining area
- Waterfront with Private breach
- Heaters in each bedroom
- Towels and linen provided