WHAT WE LOVE
This stunning and luxurious coastal property is an architectural masterpiece, with breath-taking sea views and the finest fixtures and fittings. The beautifully functional outdoor spaces blend seamlessly with their surroundings, including the private infinity-edge magnesium pool which looks out to sea and the cosy-chic outdoor seating area - offering the perfect places to relax and unwind in style.
The spacious five-bedroom, the five-bathroom luxury home boasts unrestricted 180-degree ocean views and innovative multi-tier design which perfectly utilizes every square inch of space. The incredible master suite occupies its own level, with panoramic floor to ceiling windows and a large balcony, as well as a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a freestanding tub overlooking the Pacific – just uncork the champagne and soak up the high life.
The building opens out on three sides onto an open-air multi-level decked area, which also doubles as the private home cinema. Here you can pull down the projector screen and watch your favourite flicks to your heart's content. The courtyard features an electric retractable roof giving you the option to get cozy or relax under the starry night sky. There is also a large gas BBQ, stone benchtop, outdoor fridge and fully working sink so you can dine al fresco with ease. Guests are invited to use all the available amenities including the yoga deck, equipment and the show steam room for a scenic workout.
There is plenty to do on your doorstep too – literally! Just at the bottom of the garden, there is a gate leading directly to the coastal path, running between Dee Why and Curl Curl where you’ll find plenty of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. The path is part of a much larger route that runs the entire length of the northern beaches, from Palm Beach to Manly, totalling 35km of splendid walking, running or biking pleasure.
The famous Manly Beach is only a ten-minute drive away – where you can shop, surf or sunbathe, it's up to you. With lots to keep the family entertained, you'll never run out of things to see and do. Explore the wonderful city of Sydney at your leisure and take comfort in the knowledge that your dream holiday home will be waiting for you when you return from a busy day sightseeing.
The property is completely private, giving it an exclusive resort-style feeling with secure gated entrances.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 3: 2 x Single bed
Bed 4: 1 x King bed
Bed 5: 1 x Double bed
Max 10 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Bath Tub
- CD Player
- Coffee Machine
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Floor Heating
- Furniture Outdoor
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- 2 x Parking
- Shower Outdoor
- Swimming Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Enclosed Yard
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.