WHAT WE LOVE
Contemporary design meets traditional opulence in this perfectly located apartment in Double Bay. Situated in a prime spot in this Art Deco building you can instantaneously immerse yourself in the luxurious, cosy lifestyle this stunning home encapsulates.
The property is perfectly positioned to make the most of the Harbour City but also a wonderful getaway in itself. Guests can take a break from the hustle and bustle of life indulging in the serenity of the quietly located apartment, a great place to get lost in a good book with a glass of wine.
The apartment offers a large open plan living and dining, and a modern kitchen. Two spacious bedrooms are also tucked into the apartment, with hotel-grade linen for an extra touch of luxury, while a Juliet balcony entered through French doors leads off the second bedroom.
Double Bay is one of Sydney’s most coveted residential locations, renowned for its picturesque streets, stunning views and proximity to Sydney’s best beaches, shopping districts and restaurant hotspots. Whether you want to board a ferry to Circular Quay, head south towards the hubs of the eastern suburbs (think Bondi, Watson’s Bay and Vaucluse), or take the few steps down to the softly lapping waters of Redleaf, this home is the perfect central spot to have as your home base.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Light, bright and airy
- Large open plan living and dining
- Living and dining flows to a bright and sunny balcony
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and modern appliances
- Full-sized bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Parking space
- Enviable location in Double Bay
- 7 min walk to Edgecliff train station
Bed 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 2: 2 x Singles Bed
Max guests: 4
•Reverse cycle aircon in living room, fans in the bedroom
•Communal washing machine and dryer
POINTS OF INTEREST:
Sydney Airport – 15km
Bondi Junction – 2.7km
Bellamy Beach – 1.7km
Sydney CBD & Harbour – 4.9km
Double Bay Wharf - 450m
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.