WHAT WE LOVE
One of Sydney’s most sought-after city locations is the perfect hideaway for a sophisticated single traveller or couple. The apartment offers commanding views, convenience and contemporary styling. Luxurious furnishings and high-end finishes complement the contemporary layout, making this the ideal pad for your next city stay.
The modern kitchen, balcony with views and two generous-sized bedrooms with built-in robes create a sense of luxury and comfort. The apartment also features a full-sized designer bathroom and an internal laundry. Stroll upstairs to the city skyline rooftop which features a pool, sauna, and gymnasium for a morning swim before heading out to explore the city!
This fabulous apartment is located in an equally fabulous location. A short stroll will take you to the hip Stanley street cafes and the City Centre. The Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Sydney’s attractions are easily accessible from this central location. Art and culture lovers can walk to the Australian Museum, St Mary’s Cathedral and Sydney’s famous Kings Cross/Potts Point precinct. And if it’s shopping you prefer, you will be spoilt for choice with it's City Centre Westfield and Oxford Street only moments away.
Shared Pool and Gym
1 x Car Parking
Washer and Dryer
Ensuite in the master bedroom
Secured building access
Sydney Airport – 7.6km
Bondi Beach – 6.8km
Sydney Harbour – 2.5km
Sydney CBD – 1.0km
Chinatown Centre – 850m
Bondi Golf & Diggers Club – 7.8km
Sydney Westfield – 900m
•Key collection is located approx 7-minute walk from the apartment.
•Please note you will only be provided with 1 set of keys during your stay.
•There are blinds in the bedrooms and bathroom but there are no blinds in the living area to not ruin the atheistic design of the property.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.