WHAT WE LOVE :
Stay on this fabulous harbour side peninsula, home to the rich and famous. This is a spacious 3-bedroom Apartment featuring luxurious bathrooms, timber floorboards and stylish retro furnishings. The open plan kitchen is a chef’s delight. Giving you harbour views and all the comforts you will need for a relaxing holiday, this home offers the ideal base for a Sydney Harbour escape.
Perfect location, close to the city, and in a gorgeous historical harbour side suburb. Watch the boats pass on the harbour as you have your morning coffee and wander to get incredible French patisseries at one of the local cafes. Put the kayak or boat into the water and enjoy. Incredible sandstone homes, beautiful native bird life and great restaurants are within walking distance. A short walk to buses which take about 15 minutes to get to the city otherwise a short Ferry ride will take you under the Harbour Bridge or past the Opera House for some unique photos.
• Bond: $500 • Cleaning & Linen: $350
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Master Bedroom: 1 x King bed w ensuite Bedroom 2: 1 x Double bed Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed Porta cot available on request
This Property also has a sunroom . Sleeps: 6
L’Abode Personal Concierge Service: We also provide a concierge service available to all clients. We are happy to arrange the following upon request; • Airport pickups & drop offs • Wine & cheese platters on arrival • Grocery shopping • Catering • Spa packages • Preparation of guest itineraries • Restaurant bookings • Car hire • Surfing lessons • Babysitting • Private in-house chef