WHAT WE LOVE
Revitalise the senses at Hillside Hideaway, a little slice of serenity on the NSW Central Coast. Set on almost half an acre and surrounded by pristine bushland, this private retreat comes with all the trimmings. Think saltwater infinity pool, in-deck jacuzzi and views across the valley to the glistening ocean.
Casual living spaces meet sunny decks, with refreshing north-east breezes filtering through the home. Whip up a meal in the stunning Caesarstone kitchen complete with Miele ceramic cooktop, or take things outdoors to the BBQ. Four bedrooms ensure everyone will sleep soundly, with the luxury master bedroom featuring its own ensuite.
While doing absolutely nothing here is totally encouraged, Hillside Hideaway is also located just a five-minute drive to Avoca’s shopping village, cafes, restaurants and the beach for those who want to get out and explore.
Just a 1.5-hour drive from Sydney CBD.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed & ensuite
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 3: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 4: 2 x Single beds
Additional: 1 x Double sofa bed
Max 10 guests
1 Powder Room
FAB FEATURES FILE
POINTS OF INTEREST
Avoca Beach – 3.2km
Avoca Beach Picture Theatre – 3.9km
Erina Fair Shopping Centre – 13.6km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- If you have an extra child, we could organise an extra beds (camping cot style bed) for you during your stay. You must notify us of this at the time of booking.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However, we note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
- Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
- Public Holidays
- Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.