WHAT WE LOVE
Enjoy living in Sydney in style in this chic two bedroom apartment. Contemporary décor complements the incredible city views of this designer apartment centrally located in Haymarket, a vibrant city district offering a variety of entertainment and dining options.
The well equipped, modern apartment has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan living space. Amazing panoramic views of the city skyline and Darling Harbour can be enjoyed from both bedrooms as well as the living space with floor to ceiling windows and doors opening out onto the balcony. The apartment complex features an outside entertaining space with a BBQ. There is also a gym available for guests to use for anyone wishing to keep fit during their stay.
The surrounding area offers a plethora of sights and attractions to explore within walking distance and public transport options including Sydney's light railway and city train system are reachable within a few minutes making the whole city and beyond very accessible. Buses are also on your doorstep taking you to beaches and excursions outside of the city are possible from nearby Central Station. The apartment comes with a parking space and routes out of the city are easily accessible by car.
This unique apartment in one of Sydney's most desirable areas is located within an easy walk to Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Sydney Harbour, city parks and museums, cafes, dining and entertainment venues as well as the central business district. A wide variety of designer shops can be found at Sydney Central Westfield and the Queen Victoria Building for those keen on retail therapy.
Bed 1: Double
Bed 2: 2 x Single
Max guests: 5
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Fully self-contained
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Full kitchen facilities
- Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport - 9.5km
Sydney Harbour - 4km
Bondi Beach - 10km
Sydney CBD - 500m
Chinatown - 200m
Sydney Westfield - 1km
Darling Harbour - 200m
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.