WHAT WE LOVE
This 3-level family-friendly palatial home features 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and sleeps up 11 guests. The distinct old-world charm is perfectly balanced with luxury furnishings and premium touches throughout, including hardwood floors, a cosy fireplace and high ceilings. Enjoy a spacious kitchen with marble breakfast bar, open plan dining and living area and a second library/entertainment room.
Additional rooms in the home offer a prime opportunity for a private retreat for smaller fractions of your travel group, allowing everyone to advantage of some rest and relaxation. Bask on the sun-flooded window day bed or sink into one of the many lounge suites in multiple rooms throughout the house offering unrivalled comfort.
Be wowed by views of the breathtaking sparkling blue harbour waters from the upper levels of the home or take a stroll through 1000sqm of perfectly manicured lawns whilst enjoying a glimpse of Shellcove Bay.
During warmer months dine alfresco near the pool on the terrace with a glass of bubbles (or sippy cup of juice for the little ones!). Children will be delighted by special additions, including a trampoline, ping pong table and cubby house.
Nestled in the leafy and bayside suburb of Kurraba Point in the North Shore of Sydney, this home is truly a harbourside haven. Just a short ferry away (from Kurraba Point ferry wharf to Circular Quay) from the city where you can enjoy Sydney’s best attractions. This area is particularly in demand on December 31st for the famous Sydney Fireworks which have great visibility from Kurraba Point.
- Scenic harbour views
- Short ferry to the city
- Spacious fenced off pool
- Elegantly decorated premium finishes
- Beautiful gardens
- Outdoor balcony
- Indoor fireplace, interior heating and air-conditioning
- Child-friendly play and entertainment (cubby, trampoline ++)
- Included amenities, luxury linen and towels
- 4 car parks available
Bed 1: 1 x King Bed
Bed 2: 1 x King Bed
Bed 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 4: 1 x Double Bed
Bed 5: 1 x Single Bed
Bed 6: 1 x Twin Set
Max of 11 guests
4 Full bathrooms
2 Half bathrooms
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Grab breakfast or a coffee, tea and delicious croissant at quaint boutique local Kurraba Point café/bakery Bakaliko & Co
- Stroll to nearby Kirribilli to visit Luna Park (for the young at heart) or Kirribilli markets (held alternate Saturdays and Sundays)
- Take a walk around the neighbourhood and stock up on supplies for a family picnic at Kurraba Point Reserve
- Take a wonderful ferry ride and explore the city's
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Three levels
- Thank you in advance for respecting the above.