WHAT WE LOVE
With spectacular backdrops of Sydney harbour, this five-bedroom palatial family home offers a tranquil setting to appreciate the best of summer. Witness the beauty of the superyachts carving through the water on the morning of the Sydney to Hobart race.
Bright and breezy, days will slowly drift by lazing poolside or crafting a seafood feast on the BBQ. Enjoy sunset drinks and water views from the upstairs lounge area and outdoor sanctuary of the harbourside entertainer’s terrace. Passionate cooks will delight in the butler’s kitchen with walk-in pantry, while the whole family will welcome their own quiet space across the multiple lounging areas.
The family-friendly haven will keep you and the children entertained with plenty of toys, stunning landscaped gardens and child-friendly lawn. After a long day, you’ll appreciate the top-level parent’s retreat with spacious living, generous ensuite and majestic bird's eye views over Middle Harbour.
Head out on foot to trendy village shops and cafes, Clontarf beach, Tania Park and Clontarf Marina. For the adventurous, Manly beach is only a 20-minute walk away. A free local bus will also take you to Manly where you can catch a ferry to admire the Opera House, discover Watson’s Bay, or take the kids to Taronga Zoo.
Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 4: 1 x Single bed
Bedroom 5: 1 x Single bed
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Harbour views
- Entertainer’s terrace
- Outdoor patio
- Fully-equipped entertainer’s kitchen
- 3 x living areas
- Private child-friendly garden
- Study nook/creative corner
- Air-conditioning only in upstairs bedroom
- Parking on driveway for one car with plenty of free street parking
POINTS OF INTEREST
Clontarf Beach – 700m
Tania Park – 900m
Manly Beach – 4.5km
Manly Wharf – 3.7km
Westfield Warringah Mall – 4.9km
Sydney CBD – 12.5km
Sydney Domestic Airport – 24.9km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours.
However, we note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
- Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
- Public Holidays
- Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.