WHAT WE LOVE
Ideally located on the fringe of Melbourne’s CBD, this stunning apartment puts you right in the heart of the best that Melbourne has to offer. Set high on the sixteenth floor in the newly built ‘Gravity’, the apartment offers a stylish Melbourne setting, complete with uninterrupted views of the city from your private balcony.
Catch the lift up to the rooftop to enjoy a little leisure time. Relax in one of the bubbling spas overlooking the stunning city. There’s sun-lounging spots, a BBQ Teppanyaki area and even a cinema with comfy couches to sink yourself right into, just BYO popcorn!
Discover the city’s renowned dining, entertainment and shopping districts with the Montague Street tram stop just a few metres away to get you around. Wander through the famous city laneways immersing yourself in the café culture. Shop at the famous Bourke Street Mall.
Within a walk you’ll find Southbank and the Crown Casino complex. There’s also the Royal Botanic Gardens and the delectable South Melbourne Food Markets to explore close by.
Handily the apartment is just 2km from Southern Cross Station for regular bus connections to and from the airport.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen bed
Additional: 1 x Sofa bed
Max 6 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Fully furnished
- Balcony with city views
- Built-in robes
- parking on the street - 1-hour ticket
- The garage is used for long-term booking only
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.