WHAT WE LOVE
Nestled in the heart of historic Glebe, this family home offers a fusion of sleek and sophisticated style with gorgeous heritage charm. Fully equipped for families, you’ll love the private garden with sunny decks for relaxing, plus a trampoline and cubby house for the littlies. Flexible bedding options ensures there’s comfy accommodation for the entire fam.
Pack a picnic and venture to nearby foreshore parklands for a day by the water. Check out the Glebe Markets on Saturday’s for trendy wares and live music.
A fabulous spot for foodies, the home is placed just a couple of minutes walk from culinary destination Tramsheds Harold Park, where you’ll find restaurants, cafes and bars to explore. There’s also the Sydney Fish Markets close by.
Handy to transport, the home is positioned just a short walk to city bound buses on Glebe Point Road and light rail at Jubilee Station.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 1 x Bunk beds or Pull down Queen bed
Bed 3: 1 x King Single & 1 x Trundle bed
Bed 4: 1 x King Single
Max 8 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Cubby house
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.