What We Love
Looking out over Sydney’s exclusive Tamarama Beach, this cosy two bedroom apartment is ideal for a couple, small family or the corporate traveller. We love the location! The views are spectacular and the modern two-bedroom apartment really offers comfort and convenience.
The apartment features a King bedroom and a Queen bedroom while shared spaces include a open-plan living area with smart television and as well as a smartly-designed kitchen with top-end appliances and dining area that opens out onto the impressive balcony area.
This apartment also features a private balcony that overlooks Tamarama beach encapsulating the ocean front lifestyle. Guests will also have access to one car space, so you can zoom around the city or getaway come the weekend.
Only a short walk to the beach for swimming and surfing, or to the iconic Bondi to Bronte cliff top walk, as well as surrounded by world-class restaurants and bars, this apartment is your passport to the best of what Sydney has to offer.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen with ensuite
Bed 2: 1 x Queen
2 x bathrooms
Max of 4 guests
Fab Features File:
1 x parking space (off-street)
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.