WHAT WE LOVE
This fully renovated three-bedroom apartment offers a back porch with outdoor dining setting and BBQ
• 3 x Bedrooms • 2 x Bathrooms • Free street parking • Wifi • Back porch with BBQ & outdoor dining • Large deep bath, separate shower & toilet • Open plan living & dining spaces • Bifold sliding doors to outdoor area • Internal laundry with washing machine • Fresh hen eggs for your breakfast!
Positioned in a quiet dead end street next door to Bardon Park, the home is located a 1kilometre flat walk to the surf at Coogee Beach, beachside cafes and boutiques. Enjoy spectacular coastal walks and swim in the azure waters of Wylies Baths natural rock pool.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed+ Trundle
Bedroom 3: 2 x King Single bed
Lounge - Modular sofa that can sleep 2 people
Max 9 people
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.