WHAT WE LOVE
This two-bedroom home offers a contemporary and modern sanctuary. Beautifully decorated with designer furniture that gives you that homey feel especially the lounge in front of the large open wood fireplace that will make you just stay and just relax. This home's bright open plan living space is filled with natural light, effortlessly beautiful. It sets the scene for the ultimate holiday escape, yet also close to all of the top attractions.
Nestled in a Quaint historic town of Evandale, surrounded by antique shops, bakeries and Clarendon Hotel. We are only a 5 min walk to the town centre and make sure to experience Evandale's famous Sunday market!
Bed 1: 1 x King Bed
Bed 2: 2 x Single Beds (ensuite bath and beds can be made to a King)
2 x Bathrooms
Max 4 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Dining for 6 people
- Coffee Moka pot
- Oven and stove
- Free wifi
- Washing machine
- Clothes drying rack
- Ironing facilities
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heating in the living
- Heaters in the bedrooms
- Open wood fire
- JBL Sound Box (music)
- Unlimited street parking
- 4 x off-street parking
- Wheelchair friendly
- Please advise should you need the single beds to made into a king - otherwise left as 2 singles
- 1 Large Bathroom and a small ensuite in the 2nd bedroom (no door to the ensuite)
- Parking for the markets are situated in the paddock right behind the property so on Sunday mornings this paddock is used for parking for the markets
- TOWN CENTRE - 5 min walk.
- LAUNCESTON - 15 min drive.
- AIRPORT - 5 min drive.
- BEN LOMOND SKI FIELD - 1-hour drive
- HOBART - 2 hours drive
- HANDMARK GALLERY - 10 min walk
- EVANDALE ANTIQUES -7 min walk
- EVANDALE LOGAN MARKET - 2 to 3 min walk
- HARRY MURRAY SCULPTURE - 3-5 min walk