WHAT WE LOVE
Elizabeth Bay Chic is a superb apartment overlooking Sydney Harbour from the 7th floor of a small apartment block and the recent luxurious renovation of modernity gives it that sleek chic look. A light, airy and open plan living space shares the water views.
An alight and bright apartment which contributes to a surprisingly large living area boasting amazing harbour views. The two bedrooms are spacious, light-filled. In the main bedroom, there’s a queen bed and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom features a sofa bed and a second bathroom, with a study desk and provides an ideal working space. The well-equipped kitchen includes top of the range appliances which will be sure to bring out your inner chef.
Nestled in an enviable park front and harbourside location, you can almost touch the water from the balcony. And it’s this space that you’ll be drawn to when you arrive at Elizabeth Bay Chic.
You have plenty to keep you busy locally with cafes, restaurants, shopping and a great nightlife nearby. Explore the history of the area with a visit to Elizabeth Bay House or take the short car trip to the world-famous Bondi Beach. Kings Cross station is only a 12-minute walk so you can move around the city and to major attractions with ease.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 2: 1 x Double Sofa Bed
Max guests: 4
Off-street parking only
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Shared Pool
- 1 x Private Parking Spot
- Internal washing machine and dryer
- Smart TV
- Ceiling fan and/or standing fan in bedrooms
- Induction Hob
- Small balcony with big open doors
- Fridge Freezer
- Ensuite Shower
•Aircon in living areas ONLY, Fans in bedrooms.
POINTS OF INTEREST:
Sydney Airport – 14.9km
Bondi Junction – 4.8km
Bondi Beach – 8.6km
Sydney CBD & Harbour – 3.8km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.