WHAT WE LOVE
In a prized Art Deco block, this boutique two-bedroom apartment with leafy views delivers the ultimate eastern suburbs lifestyle. Take advantage of your prime harbour location by ambling over to Double Bay village, Edgecliff train station or head for a dip at Murray Rose Pool.
Set on the top floor, the radiant open-plan living and dining areas embrace lofty ceilings and wide-picture windows. Steam, bake and stir-fry to your heart’s content in the well-appointed gas kitchen. And after a long day at Bondi beach, retire to your plush and inviting bedrooms.
Start an afternoon ritual jogging to the nearby oasis of Cooper Park, or really get your heart pumping with a game of tennis at the courts. As for your mornings, begin the day by inhaling the aromas of local favourite Elbon Coffee before skipping the peak-hour traffic and catching a ferry into Circular Quay.
When sunset calls, window-shop along the elegant boutiques and indulge in wine or a cocktail at Bibo Wine Bar in the village. Then satisfy your taste buds at the delicious and upscale restaurants of Double Bay.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Double bed
Study: 1 x Single Bed
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Fully-equipped gas kitchen with oven
- Ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Shared laundry on ground floor
- No air-conditioning
- Street parking
POINTS OF INTEREST
Edgecliff train station – 900m
Seven Shillings Beach – 1.1km
Double Bay Wharf – 1km
Westfield Bondi Junction – 1.5km
Sydney CBD – 4km
Sydney Domestic Airport – 12.5km
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property.
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours.
However, we note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
- Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
- Public Holidays
- Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday)
We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above-mentioned hours.