WHAT WE LOVE
Right on dazzling Darling Harbour, this one-bedroom apartment puts you amid some of Sydney's best attractions. Perfect for corporate or sightseeing travellers, it’s ideal for those seeking fully self-contained accommodation while having access to the heart of the city.
Expansive in size, the apartment features a generous indoor-outdoor layout with stylish furniture and a private balcony.
Here you couldn’t get any closer to the action, with major Sydney attractions right next door including the Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussauds and Wild Life Sydney Zoo.
It’s also just steps from King Street Wharf, an ideal location for a sunrise or sunset walk, or to spoil your taste buds with the many cuisines on offer at the restaurants lining the waterfront. Only a walk away are the attractions of Barangaroo, Circular Quay, Martin Place and The Rocks. For those who love to shop, there is Pitt St Mall, the Queen Victoria Building and Westfield Shopping Centre under a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen bed
Max 2 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
Pots, pans, crockery & kitchen utensils
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.