WHAT WE LOVE
An enchanting home set amid private hedged gardens, you’ll be completely swept up in the old-world charm emanating from every corner here. On arrival the grand entry foyer will make you feel as though you’ve entered another era, with continuation of gorgeous timeless details throughout.
Set beneath high ceilings, the home is wrapped in a verandah taking in views to the city and Sydney Tower.
A modern kitchen is equipped with a commercial grade oven for those who plan on doing the Christmas cooking. A formal dining room offers the perfect spot for enjoying the Christmas spread. Afterwards, retire to the adjacent lounge for a sherry by the log fire, or gather around the piano for some Christmas carols.
Outside there’s a swimming pool you’ll want to dive right into, with sunny lawns for the kids to play, plus a choice of sunny terraces and a casual alfresco dining area.
Ideally located on the fringe of Double Bay, the home is positioned just a short walk to Rushcutters Bay Park and the Yacht Club. Edgecliff Station is 450m away, as are buses if you plan on venturing into the city.
- Please note there are steep steps down the side of the house to the garden. Plus normal steps from the house to the garden.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed & ensuite
Bed 2: downstairs: 1 x queen bed
Bed 3: upstairs 2 x single beds
Bed 4: upstairs 1x king single
Bed 5 (attic): 2 x Double bed
Max 8 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 2 x Car parking (covered carport)
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor entertaining area
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.