WHAT WE LOVE
A great home if you’re travelling with children, this four-bedroom semi offers a tranquil base on one of Queens Parks prettiest tree-lined streets. A fusion of modern style and character charm, there’s a choice of living spaces to kick off the shoes in, a sun splashed courtyard for alfresco dining and a trampoline to keep the littlies entertained.
Positioned a short walk between Queens and Centennial Parks, there’s plenty for the outdoor lover to enjoy. Enjoy a bite off the scrumptious menu at the Centennial Homestead, picnic by the idyllic duck ponds or catch a flick under the stars at the park’s very own Moonlight Cinema (summer months only).
Walk a few minutes up the road to Bondi Junction where you’ll find the train station and Westfield with its shops, cinemas and dining precinct. You’re also handy to some of the East’s best beaches including Bondi and Bronte if you fancy a surf.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed & ensuite
Bed 2: 1 x Single bed plus 1 Trundle
Bed 3: 1 x Single bed
Bed 4: 1 x Single bed
Max 6 guests
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Pool table
- Air-conditioning (bedrooms only)
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.