WHAT WE LOVE
This stunning designer apartment sits in a bright corner position, providing sundrenched open plan living with dazzling city skyline views. Its luxurious furnishings and high-end finishes complement the contemporary layout, making this the perfect pad for your next city stay.
The modern galley kitchen, balcony with views and two generous-sized bedrooms with built-in robes create a sense of luxury and comfort. The apartment also features a full-sized designer bathroom and an internal laundry. The unique Regency style custom wood fretwork on the ceiling is a delight for the eyes and the designer wallpaper throughout completes the feeling of designer luxury.
This fabulous apartment is located in an equally fabulous location. The trendy suburbs of Darlinghurst and Surry Hills are peppered with some of Sydney’s trendiest cafes, restaurant and bars. A short stroll will take you to the hip Stanley street cafes and the City Centre. The Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge are a short train ride from your pad and most of Sydney’s attractions are easily accessible from this central location. Art and culture lovers can walk to the Australian Museum, St Mary’s Cathedral and Sydney’s famous Kings Cross/Potts Point precinct. And if it’s shopping you prefer, you will be spoilt for choice with City Centre Westfield and Oxford Street only moments away.
Bed 1: 1 x Queen
Bed 2: 1 x King (Zip & Link) can be made up as 2 x singles
Secure parking for 1-2 cars – tandem parking.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- City Views
- Knife block
- Small cooktop electric 2 x hot plates
- Dining table in kitchen (4 seater)
- Lounge room
- Coffee table glass
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in wardrobe
- Vanity with sink
- Mirror w make up lights
- Toilet w bum gun
- Walk-in shower
- Laundry washer & dryer
- Lift access throughout the building (level access)
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Points of Interest
Sydney Airport – 13.1km
Bondi Beach – 8.1km
Sydney Harbour – 4.1km
Sydney CBD – 2.0km
Sydney Opera House – 2.2km
Chinatown Sydney – 2.6km
Sydney Westfield – 1.3km
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.