WHAT WE LOVE
Feel like an A-lister on holiday at this stunning estate, set on over 1000sqm (approx.) Decked out with a swimming pool, vast outdoor entertaining area and private hedged gardens, here, paradise is well and truly found.
Set in the exclusive Rose Bay hills, the home spans two impressive levels, with a sweeping outlook stretching to the ocean. The ground floor offers an array of formal and informal living areas that flow seamlessly through double French doors to the gardens. Bougainvillea framed terraces offer intimate spots for moments of solace.
Upstairs are five spacious bedroom suites, some with balcony access and views. A kid’s playset with slippery slide and cubby house completes the picture for an exceptional family holiday.
Don your shades and head outside to explore. Head to fashionable Rose Bay village for brunch. Picnic by the harbour foreshore in Lyne Park. Hop on a ferry to Circular Quay from the Rose Bay Wharf. Or venture over to world famous Bondi for a day at the beach.
Bed 1: 1 x King bed
Bed 2: 1 x Double bed
Bed 3: 1 x Double bed
Bed 4: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 5: 1 x Single bed
Max 9 guests
4 Bathrooms (2 ensuites)
FAB FEATURES FILE
- 1 x Car parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor sofas
- Kids playset
- Coffee machine
- Study nook
- Washing machine/dryer
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Sydney Airport - 16km
Rose Bay Wharf – 1.6km
Rose Bay Village – 650m
Lyne Park – 1.3km
Bondi Beach – 3.5km
Watsons Bay – 3.9km
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.