WHAT WE LOVE:
A beautiful five-bedroom, contemporary home with a spacious lounge and dining area. Bring the whole family for abrand new BBQ area with built in Ilve BBQ, and dine either in or outside while the kids swim in the brand new 8 x 3.5m pool with new deck and seating area. Slip away to the master bedroom at the end of the day and wind down on your very own balcony with ocean views.
A five-minute stroll to Clovelly Beach, a swimmer friendly spot with great snorkelling and the odd blue groper.
Head south to Gordons Bay and follow the coastal walk, then keep going until you hit Coogee Beach. Drop into the Coogee Pavilion for a cocktail with a view and some fantastically fresh oysters.
Walk up the hill towards Bronte to the famous 3 Blue Ducks for breakfast, dinner or lunch. The kale and salmon breakfast is absolutely delicious and the coffee never fails to impress. If you feel like something a little bit more laid back, Out of the Blue on Clovelly Road do great takeaway burgers. Grab one and head to the beach for a family feast with endless views of the Pacific Ocean.
Bedding Configuration: (all upstairs rooms have air–conditioning + fans, downstairs bedrooms have fans)
Master Bedroom: 1 x King
Bedroom 2: 1 x Double bed
Bedroom 3: 2 x single + rollaway single
Bedroom 4: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 5: 1 x Queen
9 guests max
- Two living areas, both with Foxtel Plus and large Samsung TVs, all with air-conditioning
- Additional balcony facing west with views for evening sunset drinks off the second lounge.
- Double garage for secure and covered off-street parking – rare in Clovelly
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.
Quiet residential street close to main thoroughfares of Arden, Keith and Boundary Streets
100m flat walk to bus-stop for 360 bus to Bondi Junction (see attached)
- We do our best to attend to all maintenance issues as and when we are notified during typical work hours. However,
- We note that during the following days and times, we will not be able to confirm any type of callout:
Weekends (Fridays 4pm - Monday 10am)
Outside work hours (after 4:00 pm - before 9 am Monday-Friday )
- We will do our best to respond to all request of repairs within 24 hours and organise a tradesperson within work hours.
- We will not compensate any guests who request repairs/callouts during the above timeframes as it is very difficult to source tradespeople during the above mentioned hours.